Archery, Rifle Elk / Whitetail Combo Hunt During the Rut
Our elk hunt is during the start of the rut in the bow season on a mix of government and privately owned land.
The size of elk we will be looking for is between 250 and 350 pt 5×5 and 6×6. It is an exciting time to hear the elk bugling and to call them into bow range.
This is a eight day archery hunt in order to have a good chance at getting a good shot at an elk and whitetail.
Bow and Rifle Hunting with Alpine Outfitters, Your Guides
Our Rifle hunts are Rut hunts for the first week of the rifle season. We also offer a late elk hunt when the herds have started coming out to feed in the alfalfa fields.
Our Bow hunts are eight days running from the 5th to the 16th of September. Our rifle hunt’s are 6 days and run from the September rut to October combo hunts.
Elk Hunting Dates & Costs
- 2 on 1 Elk / Whitetail hunt: $5,500 USD plus $650 for licenses
- 2 on 1 Elk hunt rut: $4.500 USD plus $400 for license
Hunt Cost Includes:
- Transportation to and from Grande Prairie
- Guiding services during the hunt
- Transportation, food & lodging during the hunt
- Skinning and salting of trophies
Not Included with the Hunt:
- Air transportation
- Meals & accommodations on “non-hunting” days
- Taxidermy, shipping of trophies and meat processing
- Weapons & ammunition
- 5% Goods & Services Tax